What Can FIT Bodywrap Do For You?
Watch the inches melt away while watching TV, reading a book, or taking a nap
Burn more calories over a 60 minute session than you would by running in a marathon
Customize And Control Your Experience
Adjust your FIT Bodywrap temperature in 1 degree increments up to 130 degrees
Customize your experience with 4 independent heat zones
Science of Weight Loss
How It Works
* Cellulite reduction
* Faster metabolism
* Body detoxi fication of chemicals, heavy
metals and waste
* Improvement in skin tone and elasticity
* Reduced muscle and joint pain
* Reduced stress
A FIT Bodywrap is a dual-action system. The first action is caused by the far infrared heat of the FIT Bodywrap. This heat does not make fat leave your body. Instead, the heat from a FIT Bodywrap actually breaks stored fat down and converts it into fatty acids that are used by your muscles for energy. As the FIT Bodywrap heats your body, you begin to sweat to cool down. This sweat is fueled by the energy from the converted fatty acids.
The second fat-busting action is caused by the proprietary FIT Booster spray that you apply before you start your wrap.
Most people don’t sweat enough.
Sweat not only cools your body, but it acts as a garbage collector. Antiperspirants, artificial environments, smog, synthetic clothing, and a relatively idle physical lifestyle will clog skin pores and inhibit the healthy flow of sweat. As you will learn, sweat can reverse all of these detrimental side effects!
When you’re hot, as you would be in a sauna, heat-sensitive nerve endings produce acetylcholine, a chemical that tells the 2.6 million sweat glands embedded in your skin to react.
* During a 30-minute sauna, your body will produce about 2 pints of sweat. Most people have a normal sweat rate for an entire day of
about 1 or 2 pints.
*During a FIT Bodywrap you’ll actually sweat more than being in a sauna for 30 minutes.
Sweating is good for you.
Relaxing in a FIT Bodywrap could be the most vigorous activity you’ve had all day! The heat tricks the body into thinking that there’s a “fever” and every organ of your body jumps into action. While you look and feel relaxed, your inner organs are as active as though you were jogging or swimming. At the same time, your body is being cleansed from the inside out by your skin, which is busy sweating to get rid of all that waste.
* Ninety-nine percent of what sweat leaves on the surface of your skin is water. The remaining one percent is that undesirable waste.
* Sweating is such an effective detoxifier that that it even draws out lactic acid which causes stiff muscles and contributes to general
* Sweat also flushes out toxic metals such as copper, lead, zinc, and mercury, which your body absorbs in polluted environments.
Sweating can remove the daily build up of heavy metals from your body that would normally take your kidneys 24 hours or more to
Want To Know More?? Check out the